Sunday 5 February 2012

To live doesn't mean that your alive..

Hello beauties!

Hope you've all been enjoying the snow! For some it came a long, long time ago but for us in London it only started snowing last night. And I think you could all join me when I say that I wish school is closed tomorrow. I just have too much to do! The thing that's on top of my list at the moment is to pack for my skiing holiday in France that I'm leaving for at the end of the week. So excited!

I'm in the mood for an outfit post today. :) Seeing as I never do one and I think our loyal readers deserve it. So, I thought that I'd review my favourite outfit at the moment:

 Sorry about the blurriness, I blame my crappy focusing skills rather than blaming my camera.
Fleece £30 - David and Goliath
 Not sure where I got the tights from, but they're just plain black silk touch ones that you should be able to get at most stores. I also love David and Goliath atm! I've been wearing this fleece all the time lately because its so comfortable. There's a shop in Covent Garden where they sell the most adorable tee's, pyjamas and accessories!
For my next post I'm hoping on doing a round up of whats happened in the past month or so which should be fun. :)

Best wishes,


Title lyrics - Nicki Minaj moment 4 life

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make our day and we read and reply to each and every one of them..